The key to better tasting water
- The AquaSafe RV Water Filter is engineered from the ground up for use in RVs and on boats specifically to tackle the drinking water challenges faced at trailer parks and marinas.
- Improves taste and smell of drinking water by removing chlorine, sulphur, lead, iron, mercury, aluminum, and pesticides.
- The AquaSafe RV Filter converts calcium to a form that stays in suspension and doesn’t cling, so you don’t accumulate the white buildup around heating elements that can cause premature damage to your hot water heating elements. Similarly, using the AquaSafe filter to wash your boat, car or RV will prevent calcium spotting on the finish.
- Contains the highest quality coconut shell activated carbon and KDF filter media.
- Bacteriostatic KDF prevents the growth of fungus, bacteria and mold in the filter when it is not in use.
- Easy to install – simply attach to your drinking water hose.
- Good for up to 10,000 gallons or 1 – 2 years of use.
- The wide body inline filter design allows for increased flow.
Be the first to review “AquaSafe RV Water Filter”