Get the Quality of Bottled Water with the X10 Water filter. Containing both KDF & Granular Activated Charcoal, The X10 Water Filter removes up to 99% of water contaminants, eliminating most water problems caused by metal, minerals, lime, calcium and volatile organic compounds.
The X10 Water Filter is a great source of water for:
- Pools & Spas
- Washing Cars and Boats
- Koi Ponds
- Domestic & Livestock Drinking Water
- Cooling Towers
- Fountains, Waterfalls & Other Water Attractions
Why the X10 is better:
- Highest grade acid washed coconut shell carbon utilized. Many competing filters use a less expensive bituminous (coal based) carbon.
- Up to twice as much bacteriostatic filter media (KDF) as some other brands for longevity and maximum efficiency and performance. Rated for 8,000 gallons but can last up to 5 times as long depending on water conditions.
- 5 micron pre and post integrated sediment pads to minimize sediment and turbidity. Some brands use as high as 100 micron pads. (The lower the micron, the finer particle size it will filter out)
- Made from a very durable UV resistant Polypropelene making for a rugged filter housing for stronger, more durable construction (Less apt to be damaged by dropping or by other factors), in addition to excellent UV protection.
- Made from only the finest materials and ingredients with stringent and consistent quality.
- Extremely durable and rugged molded in garden hose ends which maximize snug, leak free connections unlike flimsy nylon ends found in some other brands that cross thread and leak. Also, other inexpensive brands use what appear as durable brass connectors which actually can contain lead that can leach into the water.
- Tightly packed filtration media which all but eliminates the potential of channeling. Channeling can occur when loosely packed filter media settles and allows the water passing through the filter to actually bypass the media altogether.
- Protective end caps included for storage (store wet) when not in use. Unlike carbon only filters which actually promote bacteria growth within the filter itself, our filters prevent bacteria growth thanks to the KDF media. Filter media should be kept moist (after initial use) when not used to allow the KDF media to stay active and prevent bacteria build up.
For more information visit www.X10filter.com